Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Wednesday

 We had a fun busy day also. I dropped dad at work and then went to Lehi and got luna. We drove and picked kay up and went to Gardner village. It was really fun. They had a petting zoo. We met the gumm gang for lunch and then walked garner village. It was the perfect day. We fed ducks. Jeff stayed with us the whole time. We took kay back home and then came to Karen's house. It was 3 by the time we came home. We went to olive garden for spagetti. Luna ate and then for bed time snack finished it off. Isaac is just so handsome. Ruth looked beautiful even if she doesn't like that stuff. I am glad Oliver loves his cello. Luna is spending the night. Robin has doterra conference in salt lake. Drive safe. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...