Monday, September 16, 2024

Adventure

 I went to get rachels quilt today and decided to have an adventure. I found where I can get the bus to transfer. It is right at reams. Dad dropped me off there and I rode it to trax and then went to the fair. It was so crazy busy with everyone taking down their stuff. I then took trax out to the airport. I didn't get out but it takes you right to the terminal. I stopped at city creek. I had lunch there at kneaders. They weren't as good as I remembered. I took trax back to west valley and then rode the bus to where it takes you to get the red and blue line. It was a crazy ride. I am just going to take the green line to the central stop. Not so hair raising. Thanks for the fun weekend and all the pictures. I really had a nice time. It is suppose to snow in the mountains tonight. Burr! Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...