Congrats Robin. You are awesome. My day was just the usual. Work is moving along. After work we had dinner and then went to the gym. After that me and mom cut up some icecream sandwiches to freeze dry. I hope everyone has a great Tuesday tomorrow. Bye
Monday, October 14, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday
My day was good. I am glad that you got the water fixed Robin. Work for me was busy. I had like a million meetings. I decided to get an el...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment