Sunday, October 13, 2024

The weekend

 It sounds like you guys had a good weekend.  Yesterday I went to exercise class and we had a witches high and it was a lot of fun.  We had the primary program and it went really well.  The kids always do an amazing job.  We went to Ivy's party.  They rented the hotel room by the Logan library and it had a really nice pool and the rooms were really nice.  The kids had a fun time playing together.  Today was the program.  It felt like I made mistakes playing but everyone said I played well.  I was super emotional after the program.  The kids all did a really good job.  We worked on the fire and it is really burning down the stump.  We went and got dog food and brought Tony and then went to the park and threw the ball for him.  I worked on the tee shirt quilt and got most of it together and it is looking really good.

Love Rachel 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

 I did housework today and was busy. I did cut up peaches for drying. We have too many for the freeze dryer. I did go to the gym. Rachel I a...