Tuesday, October 15, 2024
Tuesday
Tuesdays.are my long meeting days so I had a boring day. I didn't get much done. After work they had a Halloween party. It was ok. It was waiting in long lines and we didn't get much candy. But Luna had fun at the end of the day and that's all that matters. Tomorrow is the last nice day ever. So I'm going to soak it up while I can before the cold comes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday
My day was good. I am glad that you got the water fixed Robin. Work for me was busy. I had like a million meetings. I decided to get an el...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment