Sunday, April 11, 2010

home safe and sound

Way to go Karen on your stable. I already sent you a wooden board before I looked. Your farm looks really nice. The easter egg hunt was a lot of fun. Everyone stayed and stayed. It was nice. We got a hotel room for grandma and Robin stayed with her over night. Thank you Robin for letting be have some time with dad. I really appreciated that. I got him all packed up and he is on his way to Virginia. Robin is working today so she has been really busy. I am glad you got to go on a hike and then a movie. We wanted to go see a movie also but the hunt lasted longer than we thought. We were able to go to dinner with Casey and that was fun. Have a good sunday.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...