Tuesday, April 13, 2010

interesting day

Grandma's furniture came and it is really nice. I really like it. I started cutting my blocks for the quilt and I might be doing 40 pillows instead. They aren't turning out too well. I am going to cool off and try again when I am not so tired. I had a nice evening with Rachel and grandma. It is nice to have Rachel come and visit. Tomorrow I am going to just try to get things organized. I took books out of Rachel's old closet and determined I want to keep them. Now I just have to find a place for them. I will have to think about it for awhile. It is so hard to give up books. WEll have a great hump day. I can't believe tax time is upon us. Dad made it home safe and sound and will work on getting them all taken care of tomorrow for us.
Robin you might not want to come home until you sign them.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...