Saturday, April 17, 2010

Nice Day

I had a really nice day. The sewing classes were amazing. I really had a good time. There were about 60 people there sewing and it was a lot of fun. Both the projects are pillows so it won't be too much to finish them. They are both really beautiful. Rachel will have to post pictures of them. After we got done with the sewing classes Rachel and Casey helped us in the yard. Casey got most of the trees pruned and put some medicine on the apricot tree. Rachel helped me cut the raspberries and blackberries. It looks nice. Casey is so good in the yard. Dad cleaned out the herb garden and it looks so nice. WOW. Well that is all my news. Rachel is going to come and get the bed tomorrow after they drop off the goats. It is coming along.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...