Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'm thinking garage sale

Rachel keep all your junk you don't want and I think we should have a garage sale. Robin will have a bunch of junk and I know I already do so we could have one. I think it would be fun. THink about it. We can store things in my garage or downstairs until we have it. What we don't sale we can just take to the DI. Dad said he would have all our taxes at 8:30 in the morning but we have extentions until July for everyone so it won't hurt us if we send them on Friday. All is going good here. Robin made it home safe and sound. I have a tatoo on my leg. Tomorrow I will get another one. I like them. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...