Sunday, May 2, 2010

change of plans take 2

Karen I am glad you had a good time at Ironmen. That is great you got to use your skills so much. I bet you learned a lot. You will have to see how many EMT t=shirts you can collect. I think we have a major change of plans for next weekend. At least so far. I think Robin and dad are going to take you to dinner on Thursday and then I will come down Friday afternoon. Then on Saturday we (me, you Rachel and Robin) will go to the quilt show and play all day and Grandma Gumm is going to Wendover with Kay and Julie and Jeff. Then we will stay the night in SLC and you can go home on Sunday and we will go home on Sunday. How does that sound for take II. There might be more takes to the plan as the week goes on but that is it for right now. How do you guys feel about that one? We went to SLC today and had a great time. We got to see Rachel's apartment and where she works. We stopped by and saw Julie and Kyle and then we went to Kay's house for a birthday party for Jen. It was good to see everyone. Grandma had such a good time. We made it home safe and sound and now I have to go and pay bills so I can mail them in the morning. Lucky me.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...