Wednesday, May 5, 2010

take 3

I talked with Julie today and she wants to go to wendover with everyone. So I am going to watch Kyle in the afternoon. I told her we had plans in the morning to go to the quilt show and lunch but I would come and have dinner with Kyle. I am sorry about that one. I thought afterwards we could go see Ironman 2. Robin I don't know what your plans are for saturday. I had a good day at work. It is calming down and I like that a lot. It seems more normal. A week from Friday is Charlie's last day. WE are having a luncheon for him on Monday. I hope it turns out. We are having a potato bar. I am excited for all us to get together this weekend.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...