Wednesday, May 5, 2010

la-za

Well last night we were suppose to shoot out at lone peak again out by lehi. Well Two of the actors wanted to carpool, And I had the most stuff so I drove out that way. Once we got there they informed us that they were going to cancel shooting for the night. So we stayed and watched movies instead so we didn't drive all that way for nothing :/. then today we did shoot out at wheeler (sp?) farm. so we did get some shooting done this week. Later at night there was a meeting for the 48 hour film festival. I guess there are teams that form and on june 18 everyone gets together and they give you a prop, a line to say, and a person that you have to use with in your short film. then you have 48 hours to write a script, film, edit, and compose music. So I joined a team tonight. One of the fight choreographers from my movie now was there and so I joined their team. so that will be a fun little thing. anyway I am now baking my amish bread. I hope it turns out delicious. have a great night

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...