Tuesday, June 1, 2010

:)

Mom, that is a good day. I am reall excited. I love when a couple of good things happen on one day. It is really nice. Karen it was really good to see you this weekend and I was sad to see you go too. I had a good day, work went by really fast so that was nice. I am glad that tomorrow is Wednesday, it is fun. I got some sewing done tonight. I did three blocks of my sea urchin quilt, I have three more to do and then I can move to the next bag. It is taking a while. I also watched Glee and worked on my Embrodery. I have all the words and stems done. I have a couple flower tops done too. I am getting close, I hope that it turns out as cute as Moms. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...