Wednesday, June 2, 2010

what the what

Well today was crazy. First off I got the email from imats I didn't make it into the competition. To be honest I'm kinda glad it was causing alot of stress with schedules. Working a million places its hard to get one day off. And also on saturday I have to work alllllll day. So I am going to miss the party. I think I will have all day sunday off so I can make it to the one on sunday. Work had been a constant pace. One of the girls quit on the show that I am working on now. Which means more work when they hire someone else.... sigh. Anyway other then the long list of things I think Everything is glued together. I think I am going to make some friendship bread tonight :) so that will be tasty. well better run

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...