Saturday, June 5, 2010

Nice Night

We had a nice time with Marissa's party. We will have to take you to that resturant Karen because you like barbeque and the meat was amazing. We just kind of walk around and shopped afterwards and was going to a light show but we all just got too tired. Grandma had a nice time with Kay. She seemed really happy when she got home. I was using Robin's sign in but she said everyone would figure out it was me. It was really nice weather in SLC. Logan was cold and windy again. We have had our share of rain this year. Tomorrow we are going to Jeff's to see his boat and then go to Austin's party. I am glad you had a good day. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...