Tuesday, June 1, 2010

if your going my way

I'm glad that you had a good day mom that is always a happy occasion :) I think that you are tired karen because we partied all weekend. I was really tired today to. waking up was not a good experience. Work went well today I think that we might get everything done this week....... cross your fingers. :) I think we are going to do long hours again, but what can you do its going to be a good paycheck. I was thinking that the next time karen comes up I will take everyone out to red lobster since I am the one with the newest job. Might as well play with all the hard work :) Well I hope that your quilt turns out rachel Your the best I'm excited to see it. Have a great wensday


robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...