Tuesday, July 6, 2010

back to the grind

It was hard to get back to work today. It was really nice to get so much done this weekend. Thanks for everyone coming to visit me. I really miss you guys. It was good to see you. The carpet man is coming on Friday and Saturday to do the carpet. Rachel can Casey come up on Saturday and help dad move things? If not I will get someone to come and help him. I know that it is a real busy time for Seer and that comes first. Well work was quiet. July is always a slow month and it is proving true this year. I am going to take 1/2 day off on Friday because all the therapists are taking off and I am not working without kids around. It will help me get ready for the carpet man. Good timing. Well not must else to report. Dad made it safe and sound to SLC. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...