Thursday, July 8, 2010

A milllion cool people

I had a good day, work went pretty smoothly and that was nice. Casey came home for dinner and then had to go back to work, so I went on a walk to the Gateway. There was a concert for Modest Mouse at pioneer park and there were so many people everywhere, they all looked pretty cool too. I looked online and they are having a concert every Thursday night. I can't hear anything in my apartment which is really nice. There were so many people that rode their bikes too, their were a ton of bikes parked everywhere. I am glad that I decided to walk or I wouldn't of know anything was going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...