Friday, July 9, 2010

Crazy days and Crazy nights

Well the carpet man isn't coming until the morning. At least it is getting close. I am excited to see the difference but I am tired of having my house all tore up. It will be nice to see floors again. It seems like every project I have the computer room turns into a mess. I am hoping for the last time. I am leaving here around 9:00 to come down for the shower. The carpet man is coming at 7:00 should be a busy morning that is for sure. Not too much else to report dad made it home safe and sound. Ihope the movie is good Karen. You will have to give us your report.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...