Thursday, July 8, 2010

Almost Friday

Karen I am sorry it is so hot. Airconditioning is all I can say. I had a good day today. Got rid of the extra computer in the computer room and it really made a lot of room. WE started cleaning out grandma's room for the carpet man and that is good. Work was kind of slow today and I have to admit I was slow also. Should have worked harder when it is quiet but I just couldn't do it. Tomorrow I am working 1/2 a day because all the therapists are off and I can't see me sitting all alone in a building when I could get ready for the carpets to come. The downstairs is all ready to go just need the upstairs now. Have a great friday.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...