Sunday, November 28, 2010

snow, snow and more snow

Boy it really snowed today. I am so glad you went home Karen or you would still be here with us. The roads weren't bad when we went to Rachel's though. THat was good. Robin had to work tonight and she took the Jeep. She still isn't home so I hope she is OK. I am not looking forward to a week of work. It always is hard to go back when you have had time off. Good luck at the doctor's on Tuesday. I can't believe what nice gifts you got. You are spoiled. I am glad the chest of drawers turned out so well. They are really nice. They will hold a lot of stuff for sure. Well have a great week. I hope the roads are good in the morning.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...