Saturday, December 4, 2010

All Ready

We had a good day. We meet Vickie and Steve for lunch and they are doing good. It was good to see them. Then me and Casey went baby shopping and got a ton of things. We got a Snug-a-Bunny swing that is really nice.

We got a bumbo seat with a tray, a changing pad. A light that has monkeys and a sail boat on it. It is pretty sweet. We also got a garbage can for diapers.

I was going to go Christmas shopping but we were shopped out after so we took a nap. Casey got me donkey kong and I played that all evening. I am on world 3 now. I have video game problems, they are addicting. Well I am glad that everyone is having a good weekend. Stay safe.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

 I had a good dat. I did laundry and cleaned. I really needed to clean a bit. I made dinner and then drove to Lehi. I took mountain view and...