Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thank you

Thank you everyone one for everything, you guys are spoiling me. I had a such a fun weekend. It was fun to be all together. Karen I am so glad that you left yesterday, the weather was bad today. It is good just to have a day to rest anyway. Casey and I, mostly Casey, built the chester drawers last night. We built it in the living room and couldn't get it in the bedroom so Mom and Dad came over and helped. It looks really good and I feel a lot better about things. I have a lot of it organized now and will keep working on it this week. Hopefully my apartment will start to look better. Well everyone have a good night and get a lot of rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...