Thursday, December 2, 2010

No Rick Rack

Well I went to sew my rick rack on and the bobbin holder was lost. I hope it is at Logan. So my rick rack is still pinned on. It is taking forever for one little thing. I did cut out two more blankets tonight though and that was fun. It just seemed nice to sew. I missed sewing night. Good luck Karen tomorrow. I hope you make it. That is so early. I am so not a morning person. I had a good day at work. I even did some of the papers on my desk. That felt nice. Robin I hope your phone is working. That sucks. I wonder if it is still under warranty. Tomorrow we are going to Logan. Grandma is going with us. I am not sure if we are coming back on Saturday night or Sunday Morning. Laundry here I come. I hope I get it all done. Well have a great weekend. HO HO HO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...