Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I have Rick Rack

I finally got the rick rack on the blanket and made another one with snowmen. They are both so cute. Work was good. I got a little training and am moving right along. I am getting so excited for Christmas Holiday also. It will be fun to have you home Karen. I hope little Isaac will come then. Well not much else to report. We are going to Robin's play tomorrow night. Robin says it is really good and it got really good reviews in the newspaper. Rachel said turkey sounded good for Christmas Eve. Think of some good food items for the other days. Robin do you want to Celebrate your birthday the sunday before Christmas or do you want to celebrate late on your birthday when Karen is here or both.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...