Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday

Well it was a good day. Thanks so much for getting me a case Rachel. I was going to go look for one tomorrow. Grandma rode her first scooter today at Sam's. She was so cute. She said she wanted to go back again and ride the motorcycle. She also rode one at Smith's but the isles were smaller and it was a little harder for her. Dad returned his software and they gave him his money back and then he just downloaded it on the internet. It is working great. Karen you should get on UTube and watch the music video. It is really neat. It is by Becky Kelley. Well have a great Tuesday. I did my first power point slide show. It even turned out. Thanks Karen for being my backup. Well have a great night.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...