Thursday, December 9, 2010

Neat Play

It was a really nice play. I loved it. The costumes were amazing and dancing. I am sorry you missed it Karen. However guess what is playing at Touachan this summer? Grease! I am really excited to see that one. That should be good. We will go to that one. Probably on the hottest day of the century. Tomorrow we are going to Logan after work and grandma is staying here. Robin left for Logan tonight and will come back just in time to go to work tomorrow. I am going to finish up my christmas shopping. I even wrapped a few gifts last night. I need to do some more. Have a great Friday.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...