Saturday, December 11, 2010
Shall I go now
Rachel I am glad that you are liking the 2nd season of dollhouse. Well things are going good for me here today. It was so pretty and nice outside this afternoon that I went for a walk. It must of been 65 outside I had a jacket but I took it off it was so warm. I think that I got a good dose of vitamin D. It was nice to be out in the sun. I walked up to the mall and it was crazy to see how many people where there. i was glad I wasn't shopping. Well I hope that everyone had a great Saturday also. BYE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday
My day was good. Work is going good. Nothing too wild and crazy to report. After work mom made lemon soup. It is really good. Then we rode ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment