Monday, December 20, 2010

I scraped snow off my car this morning

It was really wet snow but I had over an inch of snow. The roads weren't bad though. Dad went to the doctor and he said he was doing good. I guess for feeling crummy he is in great shape. He went to work for Harold afterwards but decided not to stay in Logan. He is on his way home right now. It is suppose to snow tonight though. I hope it isn't bad. I am excited for you to come down Karen. The weather is suppose to be better by the time you leave. I have been thinking about your comment on Rachel's picking the date. I think it is OK. I hope she has it on that day. Karen you gave me a desire to go to the mall so me and grandma went to the mall tonight. We had Edo's for dinner and it was fun. I got the boys a stocking stuffer. They needed another one. It is too easy for buy for the girls. Well have a great tuesday.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...