Sunday, December 19, 2010

Rain here also

Well it rained here most of the day also. I bet Logan got snowed in for sure. I had a quiet day and it was nice. Got up late stayed in bed and watched a movie then went for a walk and had a birthday dinner for Robin. It was nice. I am excited for you to come up Karen. I hope we can get your laptop working when you get up here. That sucks. I really like laptops. I didn't do farmville either tonight. So we are even. Well have a great week. I hope all goes well this week. Karen you didn't pick a date for Isaac. I really think I am going to win. Well take care you guys. LOVE MOm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...