Monday, December 20, 2010

The rains came down and the floods came up

Well apparently all the rivers down here are running at flood level and it is still raining. The weather said that there is a 100% chance of rain the next 2 days also. So I might be living on an island by the end of the week. Work was good today. It went by fast so that was nice. I am super excited to come up on Thursday, hopefully I won't need a boat. Well my vote for the baby goes with dad's I think it will be sometime before the 31st. I don't think that it is fair for Rachel to vote so can just tell her doctor to start her on the day she picks so that could be cheating. Have a great one. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...