Saturday, January 22, 2011

Back in the Salty City

We are home safe and sound. It was a whirl wind trip. I did get all my laundry caught back up. The house looked nice. Boy Karen you did accomplish a lot today. That sounds like you could have used a nap. I am glad that Casey's dad and family came up. That is good. I am glad that Casey is feeling a little better. I was worried about him. Poor guy. I have been doing ironing and I am getting to see some light at the end but I am tired and hopefully will work on it a little bit tomorrow. I found the cutest onsies at Walmart for Isaac. I am excited for you to see them. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...