Friday, January 21, 2011

Safe and Sound in Logan

We made it safe and sound in Logan. We stopped in Layton and ate at Marie Calendars and then came up. Everything looked good in the house. It is a nice house. We just went to Walmarts and they had some new onsies for Isaac. They are so dang cute. He will be just darling in them. I also bought Karen some lancets. I knew you would be excited about that one. Not much else going on here but laundry. Boy do I have a ton of it. I really think it weighed that much coming up. Have a great saturday. Good luck with your program Karen and your talk with the bishop.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...