Monday, January 17, 2011

Sloppy Joes

I made another recipe out of the book you got me Karen and it was really good. I made it a little to runny but I just got some of the juice off of it. It made enough to feed an army. Rachel I hung Isaac's birth announcement in my office today and it looked so nice. Thank you it made my day. It was really warm here also. It was nice. We took grandma to Shopko tonight after dinner and the jazzy there was so slow. She didn't like that at all. She is getting really good at driving those around. I got all her prescriptions done tonight. I need to take them to Logan this weekend to get them signed. I was getting way behind on those. She will get a lot of money back. Well not much else to report. It is going to be hard to work a full week. I haven't done that is a while.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...