Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday

We had a nice night. We went to Target and walked around. We went to the one by Kays. It was nice. Baby or Us is right there also but we didn't it make it that far. It was nice here also but the snow is coming. They are doing job interviews tomorrow so I am going to work late and working until 6. It will be nice to sleep in. I couldn't find a cute outfit for Isaac. They just seem too big and the ones seem to small. I need to go to Walmart and get some of there sizes. He fits right into them. Karen I think we are going to come down the weekend after presidents day. I think the home show will still be on. I will keep you updated on that one. Well have a great hump day.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...