Monday, January 10, 2011

Pondering an idea

I was thinking that I haven't taken us all out to dinner for my new job. I wanted to go to Tenpanyki in Layton. Maybe we could do that on Saturday. Just an idea. I am excited for you to come home also Karen. It will be a fun weekend. I think I am going to come down to ST. George on President's day weekend. I get the monday off, that way we can stay until you go to work on Monday. Just an idea. We took grandma to the mall tonight for dinner. It was nice and quiet there. Good to walk around. That is OK Rachel you didn't come it is so cold out there. Not much else going on here. It is so cold here. I think it is 40 below zero. LOVE YOU GUYS MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...