Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Nice day

It started out kind of a wild day and ended up nice. I didn't hear my alarm until it had been going for 15 minutes because I woke up 15 minutes late then the toilet was overflowing and that made even later but then I got to work and it was calm and quiet and that was nice. I wore the necklace that Karen gave me today and it was very nice. I am going to start wearing them. I wore brown today and it matched really nice. I need to iron so I have some more clothes. I took friday off for sure. We can play then for sure. Julie doesn't want to go to Wendover if it snows so if it snows we are all going to meet for lunch and she said she is so excited to see Isaac. We went to Julie and Kyles tonight and gave them a couple of little old TV for Julie's room Have a great Wednesday

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...