Tuesday, January 11, 2011

corset

Well today was productive. I finally did laundry... crowd goes wild..... and I also finished my corset so now I am going to start on my coat. I have half the pattern paper cut out. i'm excited. Oh and also I caved to the aching pressure of buying a hair do book. Its how to do vintiage hair styles like finger curls, victory rolls and such..... so it should be here this weekend and if anybody would like to get some fun hair styles done I think I might be able to arrange something :) .....but I am very busy so ask now before I say no. (incase that flew by that line is from the incredibles).... well I better head for bed have a good night and don't let the bed bugs bite

love you
robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...