robin
Sunday, January 9, 2011
sunday
well today we went out to grandma bodily's house. dad tried to set up her netflix account. then we had sunday dinner at the apartment. Rachel came with isaac, it was fun. I am excited for karen to come down. it suppost to snow so hopefully your windshield wipers don't freeze :) anyway nothing else to crazy. I hope everyone is doing well have a great monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday
I had a good day. I worked outside. I moved all the papers to where i want them to make the garden smaller. I weeded and trimmed the grapes...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment