Monday, February 28, 2011

I need photo classes

I hope that you get feeling better Karen, I hate being sick. It is alright to call in if you dont feel good also. Just take it easy. We had a really nice day. It fun was to spend it with Mom and Grandma. I took some pictures but they didn't turn out great but I am going to share them anyway.

Here is Mom with Isaac.

From Pictures


Here they are looking at the fish.
From Pictures


Here is a turtle.
From Pictures


Isaac was enthralled.
From Pictures


The other day Casey put on the Price is Right on his computer and Isaac watched the whole thing. It was really funny. Here is a picture.
From Pictures


Mom bought Isaac Elmo the other day and he loves it, here he is eating it.
From Pictures


and here they are together.
From Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...