Friday, March 4, 2011

Safe and sound in Logan

It turned out to be a strange night but we made it safe and sound to Logan. James was ill so we didn't have dinner with them and then dad worked late so we didn't leave until 8:30 but we are now in Logan and ready for Saturday. Karen I am glad you had a good pizza. I just love their pizza they have one of those pizza factories in SLC and we ate there the other night. It is good. I am not sure if Rachel is coming to Logan or not. The bike class got canceled. Grandma is having a hard time with everything not working out but we bought her a rootbeer float on the way up to Logan so that made her happy. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...