Monday, February 28, 2011

Oh what a night

I had a nice day off. The aquariam was good. Isaac stared at the fish. He seemed to be intriqued. We took Grandma to Chili's for lunch and then we came back home. I did some laundry and one of the washers got my coin stuck in it so I had to move it all to another washer. It was the busiest I have ever seen the washing machines. Monday is not a good laundry day. Dad called saying we needed to bring in some food so I went and got pizzas and we went over there for a while and then Rachel stayed and watched a movie with us. It was nice to have company. Don't stress about the taxes Karen. I haven't even started mine yet. It will be a while before they get done. Dad is still at work. The machine they were taking to New York blew up today. It had been wired wrong.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...