Friday, March 4, 2011

back from the dead

Sorry I haven't blogged in a bit. the cold kinda kicked my butt. But I am feeling better that is for sure I just sound like death. My job is going well. Its nothing to crazy but it will be a good paycheck. Everyone there is really nice and welcoming. Today was nice because it was friday so everyone was excited to have a weekend. I went on a date tonight, we were going to go to a play but we ended up going to dinner instead. It was nice. I had a movie shoot tomorrow but it got canceled like everyone elses plans. so I am going to sleep in a chillax. I have a photoshoot on sunday but it won't be to strenuous.well have a fantastic saturday


robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...