Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Antelope Island Stampede

I was watching the news this morning and they are having a hot air balloon and kite flying thing at Antelope Island Sept 2 through Sept 4, it is called The Antelope Island Stampede. It looked fun but it is 15 dollars a person. I think that bowling sounds fun Mom, that is a good idea. I think that would be fun to have Josh come along. I got a lot done on Karen's quilt today. I got it all cut out and there are five different kinds of blocks and I have done 4 1/2. It is really pretty and I think that you will like it. Well Casey is on his way home and we are coming down with him tomorrow morning. So I will be at Mom and Dad's apartment tomorrow if that is alright. Thanks for everything and I am excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...