Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Plan

After talking with Robin and Casey we have come up with an outline for this weekend, if it is alright with everyone. I am going to drive down with Casey on Thursday morning. Thursday night me, Casey and Isaac are going to go out for sushi. Then we are free to play with everyone all weekend. We talked about going to the zoo and Oktoberfest, we can think of fun things to do. I think then we will go home either Sunday night or Monday. We will see how it goes. In other news Isaac has only wanted to take baths on his stomach and I have been worried about him slipping so I bought a bath mat today and it is perfect. He could be on is stomach and play with his toys and not slip. He was just laughing at his bath toys it was really funny. Well I am excited for this weekend, we are up for anything and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...