Monday, August 29, 2011

forgettful

sorry I forgot to blog its been a crazy week. so josh moved back and saturday didn't go well I was mad. so today I worked at zions and then I went out to dinner with my friends. then I meet up with josh again to have another talk but it went better. we are going to work it out. so I got home late i lost track of time but things are going much better. but the storm was crazy but pretty the lightning was bueatiful. well not to much else i just work tomorrow at zions. Karen maybe bring your swim suit. we can go swimming up here maybe or i don't know I will think of something fun. let my mind work a bit

have a good monday

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...