Sunday, August 28, 2011

The weekend summary

Sorry I didn't blog last night either. We had a good day yesterday. It was fun to have mom and dad come up and play. After they left Casey and Isaac took a nap. We ordered pizza for dinner and went on a walk up the canyon, it was really fun. Then we came home and grated zuchinni. Today me and Isaac went to church and Casey had to go to work. Today is grandma Anderson's birthday so the had a party a willow park for her. It was fun and we got to walk around the zoo. Isaacs new pajamas look so dang cute on him, I love them. I wish he could wear them all the time. I am sorry mom and dad got sick yesterday, that isn't fun. I am glad everyone had a good Sunday and have a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...