Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Half Way

Well I made it half way. I rode the bus today and think I am going to keep doing that. I enjoy not having to be responsible. I don't get home until almost 6 but that is OK with me. I am sorry you are getting a cold Karen but I am so happy you went to the relief society party. I hope you had fun. It is OK if you didn't email me. I was busy also. I am glad you had a good time with the girls. I am going read the help. Rachel this weekend maybe you could show me how to borrow one of your books. Dad made marsalla tonight for dinner and it was really good. I liked it a lot better than the Bombay House. It was fun to try something new. We never made it to Best Buy however. Maybe tomorrow night.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...