Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I wasn't on fire

Boy Casey should have a day off more often. I bet Isaac loved watching that. Karen I am glad you had a good day today. Mine was good also. The bus on the way home almost got in a wreck and someone's computer went flying and a lady almost went over a seat. Excitement on the bus. I was just sitting and held on tight. It is nice to ride the bus. I just get to sit and think, not worry about where I am going. I am going to try to ride it more often. I don't really have to get up that much ealier and it is nice not to have to fight traffic. I ironed tonight and made spagetti. It tasted good. I made enough to freeze and have lunches all week. Robin I hope you had a nice girls night out. You really needed one. Well have a great hump day. We make it through tomorrow and we are on the down side of the week. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...