Monday, August 15, 2011

I'm Back

Sorry I have blogged for two days. I can't believe I forgot to blog. That just isn't like me. I have had a great weekend. It was nice to have everyone here. Rachel and Isaac and Casey are going to stay one more night and go home in the morning. That will be nice. Isaac was having a bad day today. I think his teeth are hurting him. We did go to target and I got my nice laundry soap that is in little plastic holders. I love them. They are so easy when you have to drag your laundry around. I trusted that the fixed both washers and they didn't so I have a batch sitting waiting for one to finish. I am going to call and complain tomorrow. Karen I am excited for you to come. I am glad you are flying. Have a great tuesday. I am going to try the bus tomorrow.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...